These are numbered Smirnoff vodkas with flavouring added.
- 21: Smirnoff North (previously Smirnoff Norsk). This is the classic Smirnoff No. 21 Red Label vodka flavoured with Nordic berries. In the United Kingdom and some other markets, it is called Smirnoff Nordic Berries.
- 21: Smirnoff Classic Mix. Smirnoff No. 21 vodka premixed with either lime soda or cola in a 70-cl bottle.
- 21: Smirnoff «Expertly Mixed». Smirnoff No. 21 vodka premixed with cola or tonic water in a 250-ml can. Cola mix is 6.4% ABV, tonic is 7.5% ABV.
- 21: Smirnoff Vodka and Cranberry Juice. Smirnoff No. 21 vodka premixed with Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice in a 250-ml can.
- 21: Smirnoff Mule. Smirnoff No. 21 vodka premixed with ginger beer and lime, 4.8% ABV.
- 21: Smirnoff Espresso. Coffee-flavoured Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, 37.5% ABV.
- 21: Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, 30% ABV. Holiday release 2015
- 21: Smirnoff Sours Green Apple. Smirnoff No. 21 Red Label vodka flavoured with green apple in a 500-ml, 750-ml, or 1 liter bottle.
- 21: Smirnoff Sours Fruit Punch. Smirnoff No. 21 Red Label vodka flavoured with fruit punch in a 500-ml, 750-ml, or 1 liter bottle.
- 21: Smirnoff Sours Watermelon. Smirnoff No. 21 Red Label vodka flavoured with watermelon in a 500-ml, 750-ml, or 1 liter bottle.
- 21: Smirnoff Sours Berry Lemon. Smirnoff No. 21 Red Label vodka flavoured with berry and lemon in a 500-ml, 750-ml, or 1 liter bottle.
- 57: Smirnoff Dark Roasted Espresso. Espresso-flavored vodka, 50% ABV.
- 57: Smirnoff Spiced Root Beer. Root beer-flavored vodka, 50% ABV.
- 63: Smirnoff Twisted V Green Apple
- 64: Smirnoff Ice Pomegranate malt beverage, 5.5% ABV
- 66: Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst malt beverage, 5.0% ABV
- 66: Smirnoff Twisted V Raspberry malt beverage
- 67: Smirnoff Twisted V Mandarin Orange malt beverage
- 68: Smirnoff Twisted V Black Cherry malt beverage
- 69: Smirnoff Twisted V Watermelon malt beverage
- 70: Smirnoff Ice Watermelon malt beverage
- 71: Smirnoff Ice Triple Filtered malt beverage, 5.6% (4% in some locations) ABV.
- 72: Smirnoff Ice, 5% ABV. In the United States, it is a malt beverage; elsewhere it is vodka-based. Labeled as «Spin» in South Africa.
- 73: Smirnoff Black Ice, 7% ABV. In the United States it is a malt beverage; elsewhere it is vodka-based. Labelled as «Storm» in South Africa.
- 74: Smirnoff Ice Triple Black. A lime-flavoured malt beverage sold in the United States, 4.5% alcohol.
- 75: Smirnoff Ice Double Black. Sold in Australia, South Korea, and New Zealand. A variation with added Guarana is sold in South Africa & Nigeria. 6.5% ABV
- 76: Smirnoff Ice. Sold in Canada. 7% ABV
- 83: Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape malt beverage, 5% ABV
- 84: Smirnoff Twist Arctic Berry
- 85: Smirnoff Twisted Raspberry. Sold in Canada.
- 92: Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple. Sold in Canada. 7% ABV
- 97: Smirnoff Ice Triple Filtered. Sold in Germany and Portugal. 3% ABV
- 103: Smirnoff Twisted V Arctic Berry
- 110: Smirnoff Ice Double Black & Cola
- 120: Smirnoff Ice Spice. Sold in Japan.
Products without numbers
Some Smirnoff products do not have a number on the label.
- Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow. Marshmallow-flavored vodka, 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Iced Cake. Cake-flavored vodka, 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Kissed Caramel. Caramel-flavored vodka, 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Whipped Cream. Whipped cream-flavored vodka, 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Root Beer Float. Root beer float-flavored vodka, 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Twist. Cinnamon sugar-flavored vodka. 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff Wild Honey. Honey-flavored vodka. 30% ABV.
- Smirnoff White. Premium Vodka Distilled at Sub-Zero Temperatures for a smoother taste. 41.3% ABV.
- Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit. Grapefruit-flavoured vodka with real juice added.
- Smirnoff Sourced Pineapple. Pineapple-flavoured vodka with real juice added.
- Smirnoff Sourced Cranberry Apple. Cranberry-Apple flavoured vodka with real juice added.
Smirnoff’s number and other information is shown at the bottom of the label. Depicted here is No. 63 — Smirnoff Twisted V Green Apple.
Most Smirnoff products have an identifying number that is displayed on the label. Some of these numbers are:
- 21: Smirnoff Red Label, 37.5% or 40% ABV (location dependent).
- 27: Smirnoff Silver Label Vodka, 45.2% ABV.
- 55: Smirnoff Black, 40% ABV. A small-batch vodka that is produced in copper stills.
- 57: Smirnoff Blue Label Vodka, 45% or 50% ABV (location dependent)
- 60: Smirnoff Vladimir, 40%. Available only in Poland.
- 73: Smirnoff Black Ice Triple Filtered, 7.0% ABV.
The basic Smirnoff vodka – number 21 – has performed well at spirit ratings competitions. It was awarded a double gold medal (the highest award) at the 2009 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Smirnov (Russian: СмирновЪ) can be seen as the Russian version of Smirnoff vodka. It is made by the Smirnov Trading House, a company that is part of a joint venture by Russia’s Alfa Group and Diageo set up in February 2006. The full title of the Smirnov Trading House is The Trading House of the Heirs of P.A. Smirnov.
Smirnov vodka was launched in 1991 by Boris Smirnov, a scion of Pyotr Smirnov, the original producer of the spirit. It was first labeled as a «table wine» rather than a vodka to avoid any conflict with Smirnoff. After many lawsuits, which resulted in Diageo’s brand being temporarily banned in the Commonwealth of Independent States from 2002 to 2006, the Russian brand became a «sister product» of Smirnoff vodka.
The label lists 1860 (the year Pyotr’s father Arseniy founded their first wine cellar in Moscow), rather than 1864 (the year Pyotr founded his first vodka distillery), as the founding date of the company. Their premier brand Smirnov Titul’ has the year 1886 on the label, the year P.A. Smirnov received the title of «Purveyor to the Imperial Court» — making them the exclusive providers of vodka to the Tsar.
In 2017, model Chrissy Teigen starred in video ads for Smirnoff vodka.
These are not to be confused with Smirnoff’s Red-, Gold-, and Black-label vodkas.
- Smirnov No.21 Vodka Red and White label with gold border. The vodka, like its Western cousin, is charcoal-filtered.
- Smirnov ЗОЛОТАЯ (Zolotaya > «Golden») Vodka Brown and Tan label with gold border. The vodka passes through a second gold-alloy filter for a smoother taste.
- Smirnov ИМПЕРИАЛЪ (Imperial > «Imperial») Vodka Black label with silver border. Comes in a cardboard gift box. The vodka is made in small batches and uses natural honey rather than sugar as an ingredient.
- Smirnov ТИТУЛЪ (Titul > «Title») Vodka Crimson label with silver border and sculpted bottle. The 70 cl bottle comes in a cardboard gift box. The small-batch vodka is double-distilled in a copper alembic for a smoother finish.